Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Fresh Start

The beginning of a new year can be very exciting.  For many reasons it represents a fresh start, a chance to heal, or an opportunity  to make things right.  Others may look forward to 2013 and wonder what adventures and possibilities it will bring.  I personally enjoy thinking about what God will teach me in the weeks and months to come and how I will grow closer to Him.

Of course, none of us know what the future will actually hold.  But there is one thing you and I can recognize as certain; we will be making decisions in the days ahead.  We are continually presented with choices in our families, jobs, finances, and even in our relationships with the Father.  The question we must ask ourselves if we want to make 2013 the very best year possible is:  Where does the Lord fit in the decisions we make?

-Dr. Moses Pitt

Follow me:
 Twitter: @mosespitt
www.facebook.com/GSPCM
www.GSPCM.net

No comments:

Post a Comment